Monday, April 6, 2009

Powerpoint is the best!


Today we made simple presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint and then one with Open Office Impress and it was pretty clear that Open Office sucked! I actually had never made a PowerPoint before so it wasn't that I was used to it, I think it was actually better! Open Office did all these weirdo things like having to type stuff before you actually started and it didn't format it for you and you had to do it all yourself, which is kind of lazy, but whatever maybe I'm lazy. So anyway, I kind of liked doing the PowerPoint because it showed me what all the hype was about. I don't know how I've never had to make a one before, but somehow I'm missed that part of school I guess. Overall, what I really learned today it Open Office Impress is not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment