Monday, February 2, 2009

Febuary 2, 2009

Today we learned about Wikis. I'm actually really enjoying learning about different internet resources and I actually feel like I'm getting better at using them! The only thing is that I probably will never use them in my classroom. I could be wrong and maybe by the end of the semester I will change my mind, but as of now that is how I feel. I could have something to do with the fact that I'm not totally comfortable with it and it takes me a long time to create things. Hopefully, as this class continues I will be able to do things faster and with more confidence.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,
    You will certainly get better as it take practice and really just using and experimenting with the technology. That is the idea of this course so do not be afraid to experiment and try things. I will be more than happy to answer questions and help in any way. However, you will learn the most just getting in there and playing with it.

    Again, my goal here is not to convince you that you have to use this technology (or any Web 2.0 tools) in your classroom, but rather make sure that you know how in case you decide to. I also want to expose you to how current teachers are using it so that you may get some ideas.

    You are doing great, keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete